Translate

Monday, January 6, 2014

Prince Lionheart 9002 Wipes Warmer Premium

I have been using the warmer that I have shown above.  The closest one I could find to this one is the title of the post.  To be honest, I think that wipe warmers are useless, unless you are using cloth wipes.  Cloth wipes are what I am using for twin girls and it is wonderful to put a warm cloth on their bum to wipe it.  It makes for a less cranky child during a change.  Again, I will reiterate, unless you are going the cloth wipe/diaper route, I think that this is a pointless product.   I would recommend only if you are going the cloth wipe route.

While using it with regular wipes I did not like it so much.  It tended to dry out the wipes.  Also, if you added a little bit of water directly inside to keep the moisture in the wipes, the bottom 1/4 inch of wipes would get a weird kind of soggy.

Pros:
--Good for cloth wipe usage.
--Seemed to help infants be less cranky.

Cons:
--Useless for regular wipes usage.
--Needs to be continuously plugged in.
--Can be on the bulkier side if you are pressed for room on or around your changing table area.

To buy this for an infant, click on the link below.
Prince Lionheart 9002 Wipes Warmer Premium

No comments:

Post a Comment