This toy is a very cute toy. I liked the little songs it would sing. On the back, there is a little mini sink, oven, and light switch. There is a button that you can use to switch between English, Spanish, music, and 'realistic sound' like water running when you press the orange sink nozzle down. My least favorite part about this toy is that when you open the fridge door, there is a little button located on the blue near the hinge. This button triggers singing when the door is closed, but the one that we got was faulty. It would sing a couple of words and either stop all together or start cutting in and out. At first, I thought it was perhaps the batteries dying, but this happened even after having fresh batteries put in. The songs for the sink, oven, and stovetop never had a problem.
This is a very small kitchen meant for 6-15 months. The little girl that watched loved playing with this toy. It was one of her favorites. I do recommend this toy.
Pros:
--Does not take up very much space at all
--Bilingual selection (via yellow slide button)
--Can teach skills like washing hands/dishes or cooking
--Brightly colored
Cons:
--Battery Operated
--If child is starting to pull up, this can tip rather easily. (Supervised play remedies this.)
I checked Walmart.com to link for purchase, but they were currently out of stock.
No comments:
Post a Comment