Translate

Friday, January 3, 2014

B. Parum Pum Pum Drum (Lime) TOY

This is a toy that not only does not require batteries, but it is durable!  I can not tell you how many times I accidentally stepped on the individual parts of this toy and it held together very well.  Not only did it not dent and burst apart, but it withstood being chewed on from teething.  The only thing I will say, is that there are two drum sticks in this package that need to be removed if you are giving it to a child that is below 2 if they are using it during free play.  However, if it is guided play or you are actively involved in being silly with the child, then you may include the drumsticks for the time that the play is heavily supervised or else they will gag your child.  The 1 year old that I watched LOVED her musical instruments!  I would recommend this to anyone who needs something to help with their child's developmental growth.  I know that you can find it at any Target store or online. 

Follow the link to directly buy it online.

http://www.target.com/p/b-parum-pum-pum-drum-lime/-/A-12026425

No comments:

Post a Comment