This stick for diaper rash lasts for a VERY long time. Weeks and weeks. It is all natural, petroleum free! I LOVE this product. It is easy to use, apply to baby, and does not take up very much room to store at all. This buy is completely worth it. Not only does it work on keeping diaper rash away in an amazing fashion, I do not have to dirty my hands to apply it. You easily screw the lid off, turn the bottom of the stick, let the balm come up, and apply it to baby. I leave the balm up past the top ledge at least a half inch when I apply and leave it that way to put the lid on. You do not have to put it down ever time before putting the lid on. Think of it as an overgrown all natural chap stick for baby's bottom that wards away diaper rash. If you buy this product, you will not be disappointed. Also, even if you have disposable diapers, I would recommend this to you as well. I can not think of a single "con."
#Diaperbalm #Diapercream #Allnatural
If you wish to buy this product for a diaper wearing child, please follow the link below:
Grovia Magic Stick
No comments:
Post a Comment